mamacedar asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Did you just LOVE President Bush's dance on the news?

I am certainly not crazy about his politics, but I love to see that he is human enough to have a good time once in a while.

On a scale of 1 - 10, I give him a 10!

Favorite Answer

NO! Our leader should not be dancing like a crazy fool while our troops are being slaughtered, most of his administration is being investigated in one form or the other, AND the people of the U.S. are just starting to pay the price for this WAR that he LIED to us about to execute! He should be hanging from a noose like Sadam Hussein. . .not dancing like a fool. Give me a break!

Wake UP! If members of your family were suffering would you be dancing? This creature has stolen two elections, robbed the treasury blind, stolen funds for that were supposed to be used to properly arm our troops, launch an illegal war, given obscene tax breaks to the corporations and the rich, stripped us of our rights.. . and guess what? He has done less for New York City to help recover from the attacks than he has to help New Orleans recover from Katrina. . .Great Job Browning comes mind! And still both those cities are suffering terribly! The $20 Billion that he promised for NY has never materialized. . .just another big lie!

This man has systematically destroyed everything that he has touched, while in charge, with malice and intent! His crony 'Chaney' is another dispicable creature, who has made incredible money by war profiteering. ..

Dancing. . oh, don't be sucked in! Of course he is dancing, he has done exactly what he set out to do. . .ROB THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. . PUT OUR YOUNG MEN & WOMEN IN HARMS WAY WITHOUT ADEQUATE PROTECTION. . .. KILL A GAZILLION IRAQIS. . .STRIP AWAY OUR RIGHTS. . CENSOR THE MEDIA SO THEY CANNOT *REALLY SPEAK THE TRUTH*. . . And make himself & his friends incredibly rich!

Wouldn't you be dancing too? And because he & his father have stacked the Supreme Court with people who owe them big favors, he will get away with all of this! I would be dancing too!

HE MAKES ME SICK! The endless lies. . .the lies that just continue. .. and he gets away with it! Just think of this battle with the Congress to get additional funding to continue this war. . .I seem to remember him assuring the American People that the war would pay for itself! YUP! How quickly people forget his words.

What has his 'No Child Left Behind' bill done for the special ed kids where you live? Probably NOTHING as it is an 'unfunded mandate' and the costs must be picked up by the local school districts! So, who is really helping the children? Not him! But believe me, you paid more taxes than Microsoft! Just think about that one! You personally probably paid more in taxes, (Hidden and straight up) than almost all of the big corporations!

And as far as illegal immigration goes, he has done nothing to stop it. . .and simply driven those illegal immigrants futher and further underground, to the point that even those who would love to pay taxes are fearfull to do so. When there were enough jobs for the legal residents in the U.S. there was no worry about illegal immigrants and many of them did pay taxes, so that they could have a clean record when trying to get documented. Now that this Stupid President has allowed hundreds of thousands of white collar and manufacturing jobs to be 'relocated' overseas, and all of a sudden 'illegal immigration' has become an issue! This is only to be able to put the 'blame far away from him' and his theiving ways!

Just look . . . .where is our 'surplus' that he inherited? How much are we in debt now? When he took over there was a surplus! Children are being turned away from hospitals that need medical treatment. Health insurance costs have skyrocketed! Our dollar is worth S**t on the world market, and we are horrifically indebted to the Chineese!

Look at the price of one Euro at todays market rate: 1.00 EUR = 1.36524 USD

Our homes can legally be spied upon, our privacy is non-existant. Our phones are tapped randomly. All in the name of National Security!!!! Yet, when he received a Daily Briefing outlining that Al Queda and specifically Bin Laden was determined to execute a terriorist strike inside the U.S. he just continued with his vacation! And was even caught saying that 9/11 was the third thing in his administration hitting the Trifecta!

And as long as he has the Supreme Court in his pocket, he will just continue his merrry way. ..dancing along. .. and laughing at our stupidity and the ease at which he has ruined our lives.

No, I don't admire his dancing, even though it is probably the most honest thing he has done in many decades.

Take a good look at these figures from the National Debt Clock:

U.S. NATIONAL DEBT CLOCK

The Outstanding Public Debt as of 28 Apr 2007 at 05:37:36 PM GMT is:

$8,820,526,737,800.14

The estimated population of the United States is 301,735,351

so each citizen's share of this debt is $29,232.66.

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of

$1.49 billion per day since September 29, 2006!

Contrast that figure with this one, the National SURPLUS when Clinton left office:

September 27, 2000

Web posted at: 4:51 p.m. EDT (2051 GMT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Clinton announced Wednesday that the federal budget surplus for fiscal year 2000 amounted to at least $230 billion, making it the largest in U.S. history and topping last year's record surplus of $122.7 billion.

***************************************

Now Bush is trying to get Congress to lift the ceiling on the amount of debt that this country can have!!! Yeah, again, I would be dancing too! Yet, businesses aren't getting money to produce jobs in this country, are they? Oh, no, and they aren't being penalized for moving those jobs to countries that don't have humane working conditions!!!! The conditions overseas are worst than the worst sweatshop that you could ever imagine and employ CHILD LABOR and have incredible histories of human rights violations! Yet, we need those corporations to make BIG PROFITS for all the stockholders to make money! And that is passive income, with is taxed on the individual at a very favorable rate, since BUSH reduced the Capital Gains Tax!!! UNREAL!

On a scale of 1 to 10 I give him a MINUS 8,820,526,737,800.14

Hope you see the light!

I'd give it a 10 for comedy. I know he's done it before but that man should never ever dance in public again. He looked ridiculous. It's funnier than many of the really dumb things he's said. He should do like a Fred and Ginger type dance duet with Cheney. That would be hilarious. But in all seriousness this idiot shouldn't be acting like a fool when people are dying in his war.

He became into an incredible father in the previous politics, an incredible father throughout politics and an incredible father after politics." --George W. Bush, on his father, George H.W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Nov. 12, 2008 unquestionably no longer something incorrect with that quote, in any respect. "i could no longer think of somebody like Osama bin weighted down know-how the exhilaration of Hanukkah." Nor this one. "the day in the previous at present, you made observe of my -- the shortcoming of my expertise whilst it got here to dancing. yet in spite of the shown fact that, i want you to be attentive to I danced with exhilaration. And no question Liberia has long undergone very complicated circumstances." in actuality different then a sprint mis-talk there is not any longer something incorrect with any of those statements. Btw, did ya capture Obama asserting "our faculties are falling." probable no longer, eh? edit: you wasted particularly some time typing this question, yet to you it is not any longer a waste, eh?

I loved how Bush was willing to dance and make a fool of himself. It wasn't one of his finer moments, but at the same time he's made a bigger fool of himself before. I give him an 8, only because Bush dances a little better than former Russian president Boris Yeltsin.

Dance B sh dance, when the monkey jumps on the drum the drummer has won brains for his breakfast.

Gooda gotta geek, Good --- Dah.

Gooda gotta geek, Good --- Dah.

Gooda gotta geek, Good --- Dah.

The Monkey has no clue.

• AZ123

I loved it too. In fact, lets give the dancing fool a third term and let him kill tens of thousands of Iranians, a few thousand more Americans and let him and his cohorts steal Iran's oil too. Nothing more "human" than a dancing killer and thief.

lol i loved it too, i was like...wow...hes human! i give him a 10 for craziness and a 7 for dance moves lol.

he looked like a fool

• WC

This man is elected to supposedly run the country, not waltz his way through his two terms by doing nothing.

I give him an 8 for effort.

He should keep his day job.