24.) NE-------Michel Griffin

25.) JETS-----justin Harrell

26.) Phil------Brandon Merriweather

27.) NEWO------John Beason

28.) NE-------Paul Posluszny

29.) BAL-------Ben Grubbs/ Ryan Kalil

30.) SAN------Dwayne Bowe

31.) Bears-------Brain Lenord/Dwayne Jarrett

32.) Colts-------Chris Houston/ D. Hughes........I do not have Adam Carriker becasue

Update:

I do not have Adam Carriker becasue i cannot figure out where to put him.....and if you think he belongs in the first round who in my mock is most likely to not be taken in the first round

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

shitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Not bad but Joe Thomas OT Wisconsin will be a Cleveland Brown and I think the colts will take Anthony Gonzales WR Ohio State

• 1 decade ago

everything looks great until you get to the bengals....plus i don't think at this point tb can get cal without a trade up....det will pick him or trade down....as for carriker, he could go as high as 11 to the niners, if not then the rams, steelers, bengals, and/or jets will certainly consider him. i don't think beason's a first rounder, nor do i see leonard or hughes making it that high.

footballfan, not even the lions fans could justify booing the selecting of calvin johnson....that doesn't make sense. but there smartest move would be to trade down.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you have Leon Hall going a little too high. I'd put Carriker with the 49ers.

Otherwise, good job!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Good, except for Detriot picking Gaines Adams. That's what I would do, but I just read on NFL.com that the Detroit Lions executives met last night and concluded that unless a team offers them a blockbuster trade, they have confirmed they will draft Calvin Johnson and keep him. Two hours after that, the city of Detroit will errupt in widespread riots, and crowds will call for Matt Milen's head.

• 1 decade ago

It is good. But why would the Bears get a RB after they just traded Thomas Jones??

• 1 decade ago

You're wrong on 2, 3, 4, 6, and 7 !!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.