z asked in 科學其他:科學 · 1 decade ago

中翻英~請不要用電腦直翻謝謝

中文翻成英文

在我們所居住的地球上,各種汙染…溫暖效應,已經越來越嚴重.這個地球上,已經不適合居住了,如果超級地球是個可以讓人類生存的星球,我想我會考慮移居到那個星球上生活,生活在大自然裡,比生活在每天喇叭聲.走出街上只能看到一堆的車子,到處都是高樓…的生活環境好,生活在這種地方,只有壓力.如果我可以移居到超級星球,我會找一片森林居住,過著沒有吵雜的生活.

*請不要直翻謝謝

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

On the earth that we inhabit, various kinds of are polluted ­Warm effect has already more and more serious. At the the earth, suitable for living already, if super earth whether piece can let celestial body of human survival, I think that I will consider migrating to that celestial body to live , will live in the nature, in the sound of the loudspeaker of every day than to live. Going out of the street can only see one piles of cars , are all high buildings everywhere ­Living environment the fine,last local kinds at this, have only pressure. If I can migrate to the super celestial body , I will look for a stretch of forest to live, live a noisy life.

Source(s): 朋友翻的