Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Celebrities...Girls only?

At a time almost everyone has had a crush on a celebrity I'm 25 and I still have a crush on a celeb and that's pretty sad but Ican't help it he's just so cute. Just so you know my lips are sealed...Half way at least.

Anyway what was your biggest celebrity crush?

Favorite Answer

Oh geeze, probably Leonardo DiCaprio.... He is just so *sigh*

• regina

Lately I'm falling out of the whole celebrity scene which is great. But probably.. Anthony Kiedis- lead singer of Red Hot Chili Peppers. He wrote a good book. Actor-wise.. Johnny Depp. He is so sexy!

Oh and lately I have a crush on Henry Ian Cusick from Lost, he's Desmond. He is so hot without a beard and with short hair. The Scottish accent is irresistable.

1. John Krasinski aka Jim Halpert from 'The Office'

2. Jake Gyllenhaal

3. Adam Levine from Maroon 5

I am one of those odd girls, all my girlfriends have gone boy crazy over rock stars and hot actors. I look at them and go - gee their good looking but I don't feel the need to plaster my walls with their picture or download a wallpaper onto my cell phone. I am also 25 - maybe it's because I always had my best friend/slash lover who is in the military - so he's nicely buffed. It's hard to compete with that.

LOL, I always had a crush on Mario Lopez from "Saved by the Bell" then when he was on Dancing with the stars I just about fainted...I think he has gotten cuter with age. Oh and Bono from U2...he is still my Fav..don't know why because he is old, but he still does it for me

Jet Li. Thank God I met Adel, my bf or else I will be fantasizing Jet Li all my life! Cute guy, manly manner and ofcourse a great martial arts skills.

• sharon

Well I'm 36 and I still have a crush on George Clooney have for years and if he was to walk in here now..... I would jump him:) !!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmm

My greatest celeb crush was yamapi

Liberace, he was SUCH a saucepot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also had a crush on next doors goat that won a goat beauty pageant back in '84.

he is Anthony Kiedis(from the red hot chili peppers)i am so in love.i dont think im gonna get over it ever...and i have NO hope...