A question for a priest, minister or rabbi?

A question about leviticus chapter 18.Many people point to leviticus as their inspiration for disaproving of homosexuality.Do you think its right that leviticus calls sex between to consenting adults a sin but just about endorses pedophilia?leviticus chapter 18 verse10 do not have sex with your grandaughter wether... show more A question about leviticus chapter 18.Many people point to leviticus as their inspiration for disaproving of homosexuality.Do you think its right that leviticus calls sex between to consenting adults a sin but just about endorses pedophilia?leviticus chapter 18 verse10 do not have sex with your grandaughter wether your sons daughter or your daughters daughter.verse17 do not have sexual intercourse with both a woman and her daughter or marry both a woman and her grandaughter wether her son's daughter or her daughter's daughter.These verses indicate that it is okay to have plural marriage and that sex with a child is okay for somebody old enough to be a granparent as long as their not related to the child or their wife isn't.Life expectancy wasn't what it is today back then.With knowing what I showed you how can you continue to use this as a tool to tell homosexuals that god has no place for them and their sin is an abomination but somebody who takes a child isn't as abominable?
Update: I was looking in leviticus trying to figure out how a man of god could molest a child.I do not believe any of you have the ability to point to verses that specifically condemns the act of violating a child in a sexual manner.That is what I am looking for.