Are you familiar with www.simplyangel.com?

if so you may wanna watch sending people to her pages. Yes, I know they're beautiful but in mine and some others experience, she is not. Why am I on yahoo answers with this, you may ask. I just saw on a yahoo answer someone referring one of her music pages by posting a link to it. simplyangel calls that ... show more if so you may wanna watch sending people to her pages. Yes, I know they're beautiful but in mine and some others experience, she is not. Why am I on yahoo answers with this, you may ask. I just saw on a yahoo answer someone referring one of her music pages by posting a link to it. simplyangel calls that hotlinking and will call you a thief if she catches you doing it and try to shame you by putting your name on her page called hall of shame. Yea, she did that to me.lol. I took her webpage address off my blog and then emailed her letting her know and told her to take me off her page but she wouldnt so I put her back on my blog and now we are having words through emails. Yeah, we are acting like children..lol.. Anyway, shes not as nice as her pages so beware. If you would like to see my blog here ya go.. http://melindagilman.blogspot.com/ Have a lovely day :-)
1 answer 1