Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 decade ago

coupons for baby clothes?

where can i get coupons for carter clothing or babies r us or any store here in mid california please let me know im in a real tight budget and my baby needs clothes

Favorite Answer

Ok, I'm not going to tell you to purchase your babies clothing at The Goodwill like that lady up there, because if you can afford a computer, you can afford something nicer than that! Anyway, try this. Go on Ebay! Seriously, you can bid on lots of clothing, name brand, and find awesome deals!! I am all about saving some money and they have a wonderful selection. If you dont want to do that, always go to places like Old Navy, Children's Place and Target to buy the stuff that's on super clearance...you can find wonderful stuff for the next year at super cheap prices. If that isnt what you're into, Wal Mart sells really cute stuff and a good price. Just make sure that whatever you buy, no matter where you buy it from, not to dry it in the dryer if possible. That way you can get more wear and tear outta the clothes!! And also, if you have a friend that has kids, see if she is planning on getting rid of her old stuff, you can really acquire some nice stuff! Best of luck to you!

Source(s): Me, Myself and I! Mom for almost 4 years to 2 kids

Well sweetie if you are on a real tight budget, then the last places you need to be shopping is Carters or Babies R Us. Try WalMart, The Goodwill or a Salvation Army. You can find name brand clothes there for a fraction of the price. Good Luck

Source(s): Mother of 3 and always on a tight budget

If you are on a very tight budget you can also shop at Target or Walmart to save money on Carter's clothes. Burlington Coat Factory may also be a great place to shop.

Anyway, to answer your question, you can sign up for the Babyrus catalog and they will probably send you coupons for that store that way.

go to yellowpages.com and look up baby consignment stores. You can get really great brands like Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, etc.. for the same prices you would pay at those other stores. And if you find a good store, all their clothes will be new or gently used. Why pay full price when you can get the same items for a fraction of the cost? I have loads of fun going to these stores and finding great bargains and adorable clothes.

Just check out this site: (http://www.couponalbum.com/category/baby-kids.htm) for good best coupons on baby clothings.

I think this can help you a lot and you can choose something really good within your tight budget.

Try signing up on their websites or next time your at one of their stores request about being put on their mailing list if they have one. I occasionally recieve catalogs with coupons from Babies'R'Us and I also get coupons in the mail from Gymboree.

Source(s): Mother of a 3 month old