Is Disney Coming to Branson, MO?

Could Disney come to Branson, Mo?. There is some consturction going on at Branson, MO. There are some theme praks allready there. Silver Dollar City & Celebration City .The reason I ask is because the people in charge of the construction are two people from L.A. area (where Disney Land is) and two from Lake Bueana Vista (where Disney World is)? So if you have any info on this please tell me. And if you work at Disney give me some info PLEASE!!!

Please ANSWER!

It is a 1.1 BILLION DOLLAR project!

good point

The 1.1 billion is just for fixing up the roads!

Favorite Answer

People in rural Newton County will have to forget, at least for now, the prospect of selling their land for big bucks to the Walt Disney Co.

After rumors flew last week that Disney was planning to build a $1.1 billion theme park in the area, Presiding Commissioner Jerry Carter got the word Monday that, as he put it, it's "shenanigans."

"I just talked to the vice president of public affairs for Disney, and she said there's nothing to it," Carter said.

Carter said Disney officials didn't recognize the names of any of the three owners of ARM Risk, the company supposedly working to assemble the 1,000 acres of land.

"(Disney) can say absolutely that they're not involved in Newton County or in southwest Missouri," Carter said.

Despite rumors, there's never been any sign of Disney interest in the Branson area, he said.

The answer is no.

:D

I like in Branson, Mo they are defiantly doing road construction. Branson is way to small for a Disney. We already have 3 theme parks which all suck. If there was a Disney in Branson I would be the first to know I am a Disney Buff!

Source(s): MEEE I LIVE HERE AND AM A DISNEY BUFF

NO. Read other questions that ask this same thing. Someone is under the guise of some dummy corporation to make people think it's Disney, most likely so they can get away with jacking up the price of the land. Disney is not interested in building in the US and if they do, it'll be to expand on the properties they already have.

No, Disney is going to Branson, MO. The people you mentioned are acting as consultant and was hired b/c of their experience (trust me, having Disney in your resume helps). Disney CEO has in the past dispelled any ideas or rumors that Disney will have another park in the US outside of the two they currently have.

• Kitty

All they are, are a contractor for Disney. Other than that they are not working under Disney orders. Unless they are building another museum. Branson, MO is a perfect place and large enough for an aero-space museum which Disney loves building.

I was watching one of the Disney shows on the travel channel and one of the imagineers hinted off that there may be plains in the future to build another park and more resorts in the Florida/California area. Most likely if they are planing to expand the Vacation Club resorts.

If it's only 1.1 Billion, then it definately isn't Disney.