promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Are men really attracted to BBW (big beautiful women)?

I find myself always attracting men that are dating, married, dating and unhappy, etc.... I feel like I have "step right up if ur obligated, your the next lucky contestant: written on my forehead......lol

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Some men are attracted to BBW. There is a whole lot of variety out there in the world, and every body type a woman can possibly have is loved by SOME guy out there. Do you flirt with these type of guys, thinking that they're safe to flirt with? If not, it could just be that you're the type of BBW who feels comfortable for men to be around. Some women just have that - they are like comfort food for men in relationships. A female friend of mine attracts gay men to her like you attract committed men. They just feel comfortable and safe around her. She has no idea why, either. I'd say enjoy the flattery, enjoy the company, and get to know their friends. Guys who can commit often have single friends who can commit.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Its not in your head. If you pay attention to the media there is a big hype put on the slim model material women for her looks. Most people are attractive from the physical first. As painful as that sounds it is human nature. Once engaged with a person most will not get over that and end up talking later stating oh yea she is a nice girl.I would have to say you are right most want something from you.Make sure your signals are clear so they are not miss read.

• Angel
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I am a BBW and my bf love me for me. He was single when i met him and trust me there are plenty of single men out there that love BBW.. just be proud of who you are and stay clear of those types of men you described.

Learn to love yourself and learn to love to be single. When you do the right man will find you...

Source(s): Voluptuous is beautiful Confidence is sexy
  • 1 decade ago

Some are and some like thin women.

If you think that you are the only diva out in the world, honey I have news for you.

You can brag all you want, but you are not the only shining star out there.

Source(s): helloooooooooooooo............................
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Mine is.

Boys want girls, but Men want women.

BBW are women.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm not but i do know some who are. i recommend not dating for a while. let things rest and happen on their own time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Men just settle for them.

• 1 decade ago

men aren't interested in women for their bodies... all we really want is an emotional connection and thoughtful, intelligent conversation...

• 1 decade ago

thats true i have this problem

• 1 decade ago

what ??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.