What are some good side dishes to go with ravioli?

I want to make a good dinner for my boyfriend tonight...

I know that I am going to make ravioli with alfredo sauce (one of our fav's at Olive Garden), but I can't think of any good side dishes or appetizers to go with it.

No lectures about health please, but my boyfriend won't eat any fruits or vegetables, so those are out :)

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated (especially if they are easy b/c I'm not a very experienced cook!)

Thanks! :)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

try some garlic cheese bread, pepperidge farm makes a good one, so salad is out?? well thats the best , especially if you are olive garden fans, good luck

• 1 decade ago

I would make a garden salad with that, but I'm guessing your boyfriend won't eat that. That pretty much leaves garlic bread or bread sticks. You don't really need too many sides with a heavy pasta dish like ravioli.

• JennyP
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Garlic cheese bread

Italian Sausage

Green salad with Olive Garden Dressing

An antipasti plate with olives, cured meats (sopressata, salami), provolone, and pepperoncini

• 1 decade ago

Garlic bread - buy it pre-prepared from the shop and follow the instructions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Breadsticks(should be able to buy the frozen ones in store)Salad would be good also.

• 1 decade ago

French fries

white rice

• 1 decade ago

motzerella sticks (if thats how u spell it)

a simple salad w/ italian dressing

breadsticks

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sausage and garlic bread, keep it simple

• 1 decade ago

heres a few ideas

Caeser salad

bread sticks

soup (italian wedding,minnastroni)

(d)spumoni ice cream

biscotti

canollis

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.