? asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急用~~~~~~~~英文生字和會話

想要酒店餐飲部常用既英文食物生字和常用既會話,例如出餐牌菜單,接到電話查詢接洽和預訂等..既英文

包括經常接電話用既英文,

更希望可以有d出通告和啓事既英文樣板

1 Answer

Rating
  • 流星
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    歡迎和問候語:

    1、Good morning(afternoon , evening) , sir(madam)

    早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

    2、How do you do?

    您好!(初次見面)

    Glad to meet you .

    很高興見到您。

    3、How are you?

    您好嗎?

    Fine , Thanks . And you ?

    很好,謝謝。您好嗎?

    4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant , shop).

    歡迎到我們賓館(餐廳、商店)來。

    5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel .

    願您在我們賓館過得愉快。

    7、Have a good time!

    祝您過得愉快!

    電話用語:

    8、**hotel , front desk . Can I help you?

    **飯店,前廳。您找誰?

    9、Sorry , I』ve dialed the wrong number .

    對不起,我撥錯號了。

    10、May I speak to your general manager?

    能和你們總經理說話嗎?

    Speaking.

    我就是。

    11、Sorry , he is not in at the moment .

    對不起,他現在不在。

    Would you like to leave a message ?

    您要留口信嗎?

    12、Pardon.

    對不起,請再說一遍,好嗎?

    祝賀語:

    13、Congratulations!

    祝賀您!

    17、Have a nice holiday!

    假日快樂!

    18、Wish you every success!

    祝您成功!

    答謝和答應語:

    19、Thank you (very much) .

    謝謝您(非常感謝)。

    20、Thank you for your advice (information , help)

    感謝您的忠告(信息、幫助)。

    21、It』s very kind of you .

    謝謝,您真客氣。

    22、You are welcome .

    不用謝。

    23、Not at all.

    不用謝。

    24、It』s my pleasure .

    非常高興為您服務。

    (With pleasure.)

    (My pleasure.)

    25、I am at your service .

    樂意為您效勞。

    26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.

    感謝您在我們酒店下榻。

    27、I』m sorry .

    很抱歉。

    28、Excuse me .

    對不起。

    29、I』m sorry ,It』s my fault.

    很抱歉。那是我的過錯。

    30、Sorry to have kept you waiting .

    對不起,讓您久等了。

    31、Sorry to interrupt you .

    對不起,打擾您了。

    32、I’m sorry about this.

    對此表示抱歉。

    33、I apologize for this.

    我為此道歉。

    34、That’s all right.

    沒關係。

    35、Let’s forget it.

    算了吧。

    徵詢語:

    36、Can(May)I help you?

    我能幫您什麼嗎?

    Yes, please.

    好的。

    37、What can I do for you .

    我能為您幹點什麼?

    38、Is there anything I can do for you ?

    有什麼能為您效勞的嗎?

    39、Just a moment , please.

    請稍等一下。

    40、May I use your phone?

    我能借用您的電話嗎?

    Certainly.

    當然可以。

    Yes, of course .

    當然可以。

    指路用語:

    41、Go upstairs/downstairs.

    上樓/下樓。

    42、It』s on the second (third) floor .

    在二(三)樓。

    43、Excuse me.

    對不起。

    Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?

    請問盥洗室(休息室、電梯)在哪兒?

    This way ,please.

    請這邊走

    Turn left /right.

    往左轉/右轉。

    45、It』s in the lobby near the main entrance.

    在大廳靠近大門。

    46、It』s in the basement at the end of the corridor.

    在地下室走廊盡頭。

    提醒用語:

    47、Mind/(Watch)your step.

    請走好。

    48、Please be careful.

    請當心。

    49、Please don』t leave anything behind.

    請別遺忘您的東西。

    50、Don』t worry.

    別擔心。

    51、Take it easy.

    放心好了。

    52、Please don』t smoke here.

    請不要在這邊抽煙。

    告別語:

    53、Goodbye.

    再見。

    54、See you late.

    再見。

    55、Good night .

    晚安。

    56、See you tomorrow.

    明天見。

    57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.

    再見,謝謝您的光臨。

    58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.

    再見,希望再見到您。

    59、Have a nice trip!

    一路平安!

    60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!

    祝您旅途愉快!祝您好運!

    前廳:

    1、Have you a reservation?

    您預定過了嗎?

    2、May I know your name and room number?

    您能告訴我您的名字與房間號嗎?

    3、Here is your room key.

    給您房間鑰匙。

    4、Please pay at the cashier』s desk over there.

    請去那邊帳台付款。

    8、I hope I』m not disturbing you.

    我希望沒有打擾您。

    9、One moment ,madam. I』ll bring them to you right away .

    等一會兒,夫人。我馬上送來。

    10、I』ll send for an electrician( doctor , ……)

    我給您請電工(大夫……)。

    餐飲部:

    11、Sit down , please .Here is the menu.

    請坐,給您菜單,先生。

    May I take your order ,sir?

    您要點菜嗎?

    12、What would you like to have ,coffee or tea?

    您要喝咖啡還是茶?

    13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?

    您用餐時要喝點酒嗎?

    14、Service hours are:

    (餐廳)供應時間是:

    7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.

    早餐7點到9點。

    11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.

    午餐11點半到1點半。

    6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.

    晚餐6點半到8點半。

    15、Here is the bill. Please sign it.

    這是您的帳單,請簽字。

    銷售用語:

    1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?

    您需要什麼樣的房間(吃什麼樣的菜)?

    2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.

    這是介紹我們飯店的小冊子和價目表。

    3、We’ l give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.

    我們給您九折優惠。

    4、We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.

    我們給陪同提供免費早餐。

    5、We accept your terms.

    我們接受您的條件。

    公關用語:

    6、May I introduce myself?

    讓我介紹我自己。

    7、May I present you a litter souvenir?

    請接受我們的一點小紀念品。

    (Bottoms!)

    徵求意見用語:

    11、How do you like Chinese food?

    您喜歡中國菜嗎?

    12、What do you think of our service ?

    您對我們的服務有什麼意見?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.