Can I kick someone out if they pay rent and receive mail but are not on the lease.?

When I moved into my place I had a friend with family & personal problems. I offered to let her stay with me but she would have to help out with rent. There never was an agreement on how long she could stay. She also helped pay some of the deposit. She has become irrational,hostile & starting fights with me so... show more When I moved into my place I had a friend with family & personal problems. I offered to let her stay with me but she would have to help out with rent. There never was an agreement on how long she could stay. She also helped pay some of the deposit. She has become irrational,hostile & starting fights with me so I finally said enough & gave her 30 days to move out. I told her that upon her moving out that I would assess any damages & pay her deposit back accordingly & also deduct utilities from the deposit. She now has become disrespectful to my personal space,reason to believe that she's been abusing my dog. She brought over a strange guy took him into my shower did god knows what. I went down stairs while they were in there & I heard my dog yelping in pain upstairs. I felt uncomfortable felt my dog was unsafe, I was going out of town so asked her to leave 3 days early& get the rest of her stuff when I was back. Can I kick her out? Am I wrong for this?
13 answers 13