convince me to go on a vacation to nepal!!?
what would you say to try to convince me to take a trip to nepal?
**doing paper to convince principle to go to nepal**
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
NEPAL- Unleash Yourself
1. Eight of the fourteen eight-thousanders are located in Nepal. including the highest peak of the world- Mount Everest aka Sagarmatha.
2. Birth place of Lord Gautam Buddha (Light of Asia).
3. Second Richest Country (after Brazil) in Water Wesources.
The water has the capacity of generating 83,000 mega watts of hydro power potentiality but Nepal only utilizes 2 percent of hydro-electricity of its total production capacity. Also, Nepal has most costly Electricity all over the world.
4. Land of Brave Gorkhas (Gurkhas). Currently, we have Gurkha Regiments in Britain. Upto today it has won 24 Vicotria cross (i suppose).
5. Nepal's sovereignty was never in foreigns hand.
6. Nepal was the only Hindu Kingdom till May 18, 06 in the world.
7. Religious Tolerance: Religion: 90% Hindu, 5% Buddhist. Buddhist celebrate Hindu festivals and vice versa.
8. Extreme Bio-Diversity. Rare and wide varsities of species.
9. In Nepal you can find every type of climate except that of ocean and desert (well we have similar desert climate in two upper districts).
10. Like dare devil bro said, we have rare herbs in high altitude.
11. Culture and Tradition.
12. Around 90 delicti( i cant spell it lol) are spoken in Nepal. I myself know 5.
13. Home of Living Goddess (Kumari)
13. This all happens in 147, 181 sq km.
Nepal = Never Ends Peace and Love (doesn't match with today =(
www.welcomenepal.com<<official tourism website
1. Go to destination website.
2. Download Brouchers...i am sure they will be great for your paper.
3. Put down upcoming fetus and festivals (on left).
4. Copy some interesting myths and facts.
5. Try promotion web as well.
http://www.nepalvista.com/ << general info
** eMail me rudrak5ha at yahoo dot com if you have any question**
P.S. sry am in hurry so typed quickly...Source(s): Proud Nepali promoting tourism...
- 1 decade ago
Please these are on points:
1. Nepal is a peaceful country to enjoy any of your vacation
2. Nepal has every kind of climatic zones with different vegetation to observe.
3.Nepal is full of Natural beauty along with the smiling, cooperative and helpful people all around
4. It has lots of places to explore and also have lots of mountains to climb, lots of river to raft and many more to explore.
5. There are many fun activities other than found in the other country.
6. There are many incoming birds.Source(s): http://www.a1excursion/ - review this site to know the fun activities done in Nepal
- juniorLv 61 decade ago
Going to Nepal is like going to heaven.
Nepal is an old country which doesn't seem to be discovered, leaving you and me wondering what is there to see.
You know it's there. It's like the Mt. Everest where mountainers love to climb because it's there.
Only by going to Nepal will you realize that you are nearer to heaven.