Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Which movie had the greatest impact (negative or positive) on your psyche?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Diary Of Ann Frank

Negative impact because I was exposed to the ugly face of "humanity" for the first time.

Positive because I also realized the great inner strength, courage and willpower a person can bear in order to survive.

The impact was so great because I saw the film at the early age of about eight or nine.

• 3 years ago

until eventually we discovered out couples residing mutually had the same or higher divorce charges, we heard the excuse that finding out about one yet another really meant something. It would not. in case you study you may have great sex, you'll hate one yet another once you get off the mattress. Marriage won't be able to study...until eventually you comprehend an section the position giving and patience are realized like algebra. that is not even like it concerns gaining knowledge of it beforehand marriage, even residing luckily mutually for years. Marriage adjustments human beings. It would not sense like there are impartial corners you could bypass to for cooling off. emotions, solid and undesirable, are extra intense and stay warm. such dissimilar married human beings withdraw, develop into boring and dense to the international because that is merely too a lot. Have sex. Or not. stay mutually. Or not. It gained't make a married relationship extra efficient.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Schindler's list.

A terrible time in human history told so well. It's leaves a powerful and lasting effect. A brilliant film, unforgettable, and a lesson to all. It shows that even the most hardened people can change.

It has a message that is not just applicable to the holocaust but to any crisis.

• s
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Dancer in the Dark. Most powerful movie I've ever seen. Was depressed for 2 months.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Click, i used to wanted to forward time or pause it and stuff, but after i saw the movie, wow, i learned to be thankful for what we have right now, and i also couldnt take the part when he dies off my mind. "will you still love me in the morning?" "Forever and ever" (i started crying during that part)

300, every day i mention a quote of the movie, like "tonight we dine in hell", or "this is sparta". its driving my sisters crazy. :D

• 1 decade ago

Halloween. It scared me so bad. I was 6 or something. It messed up my psyche because even though it scared me witless I am a big fan of that kind of fear.

• 1 decade ago

Akira Kurosawa's Dreams, I couldn't stop thinking about it for weeks.

The same happened with Pan's Labyrinth.

• 1 decade ago

The Little Mermaid. I never really felt that way about ANY film personage (animated or otherwise)

it has taken over my life.

Obsessive? Yeah, that's a given

• 1 decade ago

American Beauty. Made me look at my life in perspective. I don't have a long time to live so it really shows the viewer to enjoy yourself while you have the chance.

• 1 decade ago

this is a good one! the name of the movie is "Mind Walk". find it if you can (good luck with that project), there's no action, not even a real story. just conversation about things that i know would interest you greatly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.