Best place to get first time home buyers loan, bank or finance company?

im looking at a house for $140,000. i bring home about $600 a week with a .50 cent raise every two months. she grosses $2600 a month and gets paid once a month. she has no credit. and what little bit i have was ruined about 6 years ago when i had a cell phone and co-signed for someone else and ended up with a bill... show more im looking at a house for $140,000. i bring home about $600 a week with a .50 cent raise every two months. she grosses $2600 a month and gets paid once a month. she has no credit. and what little bit i have was ruined about 6 years ago when i had a cell phone and co-signed for someone else and ended up with a bill of $700, so they cut mine off also and charged me $200 termination fee. that is pretty much the only thing on my credit that is hurting me.i think my credit score is around only 630 may be better. ive had a few personal loan no more than a $1000 which ive paid for and on time. so would a bank or finance company be better to try and get the loan for. possibly 100% financed. i have some i can put down. i know banks usually have lower intrest rate, but which would more than likely get me the loan, thanks for all the help