How to wire switch to light to switch to light then outlet using 12-2 wire?

hot comes in on first light switch to operate light 1 then i need hot to 2nd switch to 2nd light then off of 2nd switch i need hot lead to an outlet. How do i go about doing this? I'm thinking i need a (Jumper wire) to the top screw on both switches then on the 2nd switch hook up hot wire from outlet to the... show more hot comes in on first light switch to operate light 1 then i need hot to 2nd switch to 2nd light then off of 2nd switch i need hot lead to an outlet. How do i go about doing this? I'm thinking i need a (Jumper wire) to the top screw on both switches then on the 2nd switch hook up hot wire from outlet to the hot lead on switch. then all white wires (4) are wire nut in the box.
Possible?
Update: basically i hot 2 light switches 2 lights and an outlet to wire up. the outlet is at the end of the run. how do i do this using only 12-2 wire?