Which companies in the U.S.A.still pay you to "wrap" your vehicle in advertising?

I love the idea of advertising on my vehicle and getting 250.00-1000.00 per month. The problem is that I found a list of companies that will wrap your vehicle with advertising, but they don't pay you. The general purpose is to have it done for your own business, etc. However, I am also told that there are about... show more I love the idea of advertising on my vehicle and getting 250.00-1000.00 per month. The problem is that I found a list of companies that will wrap your vehicle with advertising, but they don't pay you. The general purpose is to have it done for your own business, etc. However, I am also told that there are about 2-3 companies that will still fork it over and perhaps give you a vehicle to drive if you have a good driving record, etc. But where are they? I can not find them. Help me out here.
1 answer 1