Brian R asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

www.sprintpcs.com?

My invoice shows a "late charge" from last month of $2.86 which I would like Sprint to reverse! (262-745-1630) My bill was due by April 16, and my "automatic monthly computer bill payment" went out to Sprint on April 13th. Your late fee is IN ERROR. Your 888 # to call for assistance is ridiculous after 4 tries to get through to a PERSON! Please acknowlege this note to br4trees@aol.com. Thanx.

Favorite Answer

You may have to contact the FCC(Federal Communications Commission). Sprint can be a real "stick in the mud". I dealt with them a few yrs. ago and I eventually contacted the FCC, and the results were great.

They do not like when u contact gov't. agencies and the agencies don't appreciate much when they have to help resolve "minor" problems. But they will help you. You must be able to send a copy of your bill as well as a copy of your statement showing where the money was paid.

GOOD LUCK

IT SHOULD WORK FOR U

Source(s): fcc.gov I believe that is the correct web address