What is the coolest,scariest,weirdest,unable-to-explain...eist dream you ever had?!?

describe your weird dreams! coolest,etc dream will win!

• Carlos
    Favorite Answer

i was a secret agent, like 007, and was staying in a fancy hotel

the wierdest part is that i had to protect a humanoid race that looked like humans but had monkey faces lol.....from some crazy indians who lived in a swamp.....and had an unusual tradition of cutting out a pefect cylinder-shaped hole in their left eye about 2 inches in diameter that would go into their brain (don't ask me how they survied)

i went to the swamp with a Land Rover haha, and they were extremely agressive, so i just stayed in the car :-0

Stay with me on this; it gets involved.

i had a dream where I was aware it was a dream and took it over. I decided that i would have sex so i would find a woman to do so.

I ended up at a custom bra store and felt this would be a great place. I snuck in and saw a woman getting fitted for a bra (she had her back to me.

Even from my position, I could see she had absolutely enormous breasts. If I had to guess a size, it was like 85 QQQ.

As they are getting teh bra on, she comments that this bra was only temporary, as she had one more operation before the breasts were at the size she wanted. She was doing this all for her husband, who really deserved the best she had to offer.

As the fuinally got this gigantic garment on, she started to model it and she turned around. It was my wife!

I immediately woke up.

Well my probably weirdest dream that I can remember right now I dream once that I was in a scene from the Wizard of Oz, ( you know the part were the Witch's flying monkeys come and take Dorothy and Toto , Well I dreamed that they were chasing me too , to take me to the witch it was awful and bizarre

I have two one of them was where i was thrown of a building and as soon as i hit the floor i woke up in real life and the second was caused by watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang while tired and i dreamt that they were in a car chase and to get away the son turned into a 100 foot hot air balloon.

I'm a passenger, in my Brothers car. It's raining cats & dogs. And we're trying to find our way back to the Interstate. Suddenly. we come up on a small baby, laying just off the road. I jerk it up and we tear off to the Hospital. Once the Doctors, take the baby from my hands? I wake up. Wow!

Probably a site like http://www.ihadadreamlastnight.com will help you out. There is a lot of content regarding dreams there

This thing was in a coffin and the lid was sliding open, out comes this ugly hand with long red finger nails......and aaaaaaa i woke up.

Hm... I have several. In one of them I was bitten by a werewolf and transformed into one in my kitchen! My favorite dream ever.

before i dream of snakes regularly

and those dreams wakes me up most of the time

• karen

I once dreamed I was pregnant with a pregnant grizzly bear.