Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

why does my vagina hurt?

Okay so three days ago this started, all day it feels like my underwear is shoving up my vagina like a tampon half-in and the right-side skin of it is sticking to the underwear (not sticky, just sticking to it) and when I went to the bathroom to try to fix it my underwear is fine? Also, when I walk around with regular underwear or none at all, or when I pee, it hurts. It feels like theres a grain of sand or something thats rubbing against it hard and it hurts. Why is this happening/ what is it?

I am a virgin and in High School.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

its not a UTI... but there is a problem with the labia

• 1 decade ago

This could be a number of things. First of all i am positive that you have a UTI (urinary tract infection). See your doctor.. she will have you pee in a cup and give you antibiotics (prbly amoxicilin).

The discomfort you are having in you vaginal area could be caused by a Yeast infection and women of all ages get these (Sexually active or not) this could be caused from taking an antibiotic, or simply an inbalance in your natural bacteria... Go to the docor as soon as you can because your body is telling you somthing is wrong. These problems will clear up in a matter of days if you see your doctor.

• 1 decade ago

It does sound like an infection, but dont worry most are very easy in fixing. Go see a doctor, and dont stress about it thats what they are for. Even if you dont see your regular if your too embarrassed, but these things can happen for a number of reason, dietery imbalance, stress, hormane imbalance there are lots of reasons, so dont worry to much about but do get it sorted. Until you do, peeing while in the bath will take the sting out of it. Good Luck

• 1 decade ago

If it burns externally and somewhat internally, then it's most likely a yeast infection...even virgins can get them. If it does not burn, and just feels raw, then try a mild soap like Ivory or Johnson's Baby Wash and rinse very well. Sometimes the wrong soap alone can cause irritation and soreness. Overall, you may want to visit a OB/GYN for a professional analysis.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sounds like a posible yeast infection even for virgins if your ph levels off balance, try to rub a soothing ointment on it and go a couple of days with no panties to let it heal and let air at it,, possibly soap detergent not well rinsed out of you panties or your allergic to the soap

• 1 decade ago

you might have a bladder infection if you bleed when you go to the bathroom and its hurts when your done you probbly have a bladder infection but dont listen to me go se a doctor

Source(s): i had a bldder infection
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i am not a expert but, it sounds like you have a bladder infection, or a yeast infection,or it could be a s.t.d. the best thing to do is to go to your doctor.

Source(s): doctor,booklets
  • 1 decade ago

Yes see a doctor. Really soon.....doesn't sound normal

• 1 decade ago

sounds like a urinary tract infection.

See a doctor

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.