Has anyone heard of American Commerce Insurance Company?

Someone is recommending it to me for auto insurance, and I need facts before jumping in.

Update:

I have already visited their website, but what I actually need are consumer reports and ratings about them.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Since 1946, American Commerce Insurance Company (ACIC) has become one of America’s leading suppliers of automobile insurance, primarily through a unique partnership with AAA Club Agencies.

ACIC is rated A+ “Superior” by A.M. Best... one of the oldest and most reputable insurance company rating organizations in the world.

Our home office is located in Columbus, Ohio with claim offices strategically located in Arizona, Massachusetts, Ohio and Oregon to provide regionalized, state-specific claim handling.

ACIC is built on a foundation of superior service to customers and agents alike. For nearly sixty years, we’ve listened very carefully to what customers want from an insurance company. We’ve learned how to gain their business and their confidence, and how to keep it.

We are committed to providing quality personal line insurance products and services. We offer a full portfolio of customer-focused products, including property and casualty coverage for automobiles, boats, homes, condominiums and rental properties.

ACIC is a member of The Commerce Group, Inc., a publicly held corporation traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CGI.” Based upon 2004 direct written premium, through its insurance subsidiaries, CGI is the 19th largest provider of personal automobile insurance and the 45th largest provider of homeowners insurance in the United States.

To learn more, please visit The Commerce Group, Inc. website at www.commerceinsurance.com

• Geff B
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes.

Right here :-

http://www.acilink.com/

American Commerce Insurance Company

3590 Twin Creeks Drive

Columbus, OH 43204

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All you have to do is check with your local insurance board in your state and you will be able to get all the information that you need, including any and all negative reports that are listed.

• evans
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

we are supposedly required to pay 7 mths funds, up the front entire rip-off. i'm sorry you're in dire favor; even if that's the game those crooks play; they prey on the needy and take them for all they favor. provide to placed up the 7 months with an section escrow employer for a fee till the wire move on your economic employer account clears for 30 days and move 8 months on the thirty first day and watch them run like roaches with the light fixtures on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

why are all the answers so short these days?

• 3 years ago

thanks everyone for the answers!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.