jeans?????

I'm one of those rare people that old navy jeans fit really well. I need somewhere with a similiar size and cut. I wear the ultra low rise, none of the others fit me, but cause there's only like 2 styles and I don't know where else to get pants. The odd number pants (3,5, 7,9) Don' fit, too big or to small. Reasonably priced to, No more than $40 dollars... I don't want abercrombie jeans either so don't tell me that.

I don't want to shop at ae or hollister either. And i've tried ross and marshalls.

Favorite Answer

Under $40 let's see...

-Well a pair of non clearance Hollister Jeans are $40, so you might be able to find some on clearance or just cough up the $40. Those seem to be pretty good in terms of fit and they look great too.

- Don't be tempted by American Eagle jeans for $30. In general, the store has good stuff but their jeans just don't fit most girls.

- Ebay, which I've never done but I know they have a ton of jeans, including designer names. I would try a pair of the brand on at a store to know your size first and then buy if you're interested.

- Nordstrom Rack. Here you can find a great pair of jeans that would cost close to $100 for about $40. I absolutely love this store. I highly recommend looking here for your jeans.

- I would say your best bet (other than the thrift store) would be a department store. The key here is search a lot and try on a lot. You never know what's going to be a good fit. Clearance and non-clearance. Good Stores in your price range: Macy's and JC Penney.

Good Luck! Good jeans can be a pain to find but once you do they're worth it!

I go shopping in american eagle,and the main reason i go there is because of the jeans. NORmally the jeans there are sizes, 0, 2, 4, 6 8. u know. I wear 4's. Try those and see what happens.

Try Delias most of their jeans are 39.50.Urban Outfitters has a good selection of jeans but run from $49-$210 depending on the brand and style of the jean.

umm its sounds weird, but u can always find random pairs that fit good from like ross or marshalls, i even have some from hollister even though im 24, they fit really good and make ur butt look super cute!