Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
Job Interview Questions 3
Read the list of interview questions and discuss them with a partner. How would you respond to these questions?
1. What excites / worries you about the job you’re doing now?
2. Why do you want to leave your present job?
3. Describe your ideal boss. / How would you rate your present boss?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. I was often being scolded by my boss.
2. The job you offered is much more better.
3. A good boss is the one who can fulfil my wishes. As my present boss fails to do so, I am now looking for my fortune.
- wuLv 61 decade ago
(1). There is no worries of my current jobs.
(2). I wish to accumulate different jobs experience and learn more of different fields.
(3). My presnet boss is a sincere person. Actually, he is one of my identical boss.