- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Pre-study: Before you go to class, scan through the chapter to get an idea what the teacher will talk about. If you have any questions during pre-study, you can ask the teacher during class. It is very helpful to prevent day-dreaming and BLANK mind.
2. Do homework as one way of studying: Try to look for answer for homework by questioning yourself. Not just copy and paste from the books. While you are copying the answers, try to read the answers outloud or silently, and that help remembering.
3. Review (溫書): This time since you already learn the stuff from classes, you can grab the books and read through it carefully and try to understand the materials. If you don't understand anything, try to read again and search for answers from notes or elsewhere. Write Notes, and mark down any questions that you need to ask teachers later.
4. Review (2nd time): Read the books at least twice. The first time is carefully reading understanding the stuff. The second time is faster. Make up some questions and ask yourself along the way. Imagine you will be the teacher and how will you test the student. Sample: what type of questions will be asked? What is important in the chapter? What is the theme?
That really helps you to get ready for test, since you already practice on how to put your knowledge into question form.
English is a language. You have to speak, read, and use it. First of all, learn what is being taught in school. If it is grammar, learn the form of usage. If it is type of essay, practice writing it. If it is vocabulary, learn the words. Reading English newspaper will improve reading. Listening to Radio will improve listening. Writing journal will improve writing skills. I recommend watching English TV program with CLOSED caption; you can practice listening, and reading at the mean time.
Chinese is also a language. You have to speak, read, and use it. Apply the same ideas as studying English. But the level of Chinese is more advanced than English. Chinese will require more memorization. Spend time on it is necessary.
To make life easier with Chemistry. Learn all the theories and formulas. Practice using them several times. Treat Chemistry like Maths. You have to practice to make perfect.
- 1 decade ago
- 1 decade ago
如果想 improve d 英文 可以試吓聽多些英文 radio .