promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Israel..................?

If Israel’s survival as a refuge for persecuted Jews requires continued victimization of Palestinians, what should Jews do?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Tough question...one that does not have a clearcut answer...in my opinion neither side is ever going to be happy with whatever land they get, however i do beleive that because Israel has been a country since the 1940s it should be able to keep the land that it has. Palestine still has land. Islam teachers though that once a land mass has been taken by Muslim rule it remains as Muslim rule forever. That is where most of the hostility comes from. Jews cannot do much they need a place to live, and because Palestinians believe all of Israel is their's no offer of land from Israel will ever fully satisfy Palestine.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • tcdrtw
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Israel SHOULD have to follow international law regardless of it's demographic consequences.

International law, UN resolutions and various agreements say to let the refugees back, get rid of settlements since all are illegal, withdraw to 1967 lines, stop trying to ethnically cleanse Jerusalem with phony racist housing "laws", stop torturing Palestinians in prison, stop using human shields, stop arresting political prisoners, let political prisoners go, get rid of the Wall, stop taking more than your fair share of the water resources, stop imprisoning WB and Gaza Palestinians in Israeli prisons, there are too many to state here.

Jews aren't being persecuted; they (Israeli govt) have become the oppressors. As such, they no longer NEED a sanctuary. Regardless, they should be forced to follow international law. You don't (or shouldn't) get a pass on that because your ancestors were gassed and persecuted. No one will make them follow international law because they cry anti-semitism every time someone criticizes their racist policies or brutal murderous Occupation. Since everyone is afraid of being called anti-semitic and condemned by the US, there will be no justice for Palestinians and consequently no peace.

• 1 decade ago

1) There is no victimisation of Palestinians in Israel. Palestinian citizens of Israel have full rights, vote in elections etc.

2) Palestinians in the WEST BANK and GAZA- territories Israel liberated after defeating the countries that attacked Israel in 1967 and had occupied the Palestinians land illegally from 1948 i.e. Egypt and Jordan, will get full rights when they have a government that a) recognises Israel, b) renounces genocide and terrorism and c) is prepared to discuss peace. Until then, the Palestinians are victimsof their terrorist leaders that refuse to consider any platform but genocide and ethnic cleansing!

• Rick N
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

1) The State of Israel is a secular democracy. Jews have no special rights in Israel.

2) There is no "persecution" of Palestinians. If Arab vermin conduct themselves like human beings, they are treated as such. If, on the other hand, they wish to cause trouble and attempt to blow things up, they are dealth with harshly, as they should be.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In my opinion, Jews should take pity on the homeless Palestinians and allow them back into Israel, which the Palestinians literally lost overnight .. less fighting would be better for everyone.

• 1 decade ago

By Jews do you mean Israelis or Jewish people througout the world? And why do you consider Palestinians victims? There are many Israeli victims, including innocent women and children, who were murdered by selfish suicide bombers. Why don't the Palestinians actually make some productive progress and stop trying to fight with the Israelis all the time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If I was a Palistinian, I'd probably be happier if I had my home back.

Maybe I'm just being silly. I mean, God Himself (who we all know for a fact exists and should determine world political events in their entirety) said Israel should just be for the Jews, and everyone else is unworthy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Give the Palestinians back their land for a start.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It doesn't. Go back to your handlers and tell them that allah gave you an illogical question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.