Probation Question? (Case Review)?

Ok I've been on probation for 8 months out of 12. I have a case review at the end of this week and I'm wondering if they will let me off. Since ive completed the Education Classes, Community Service, Payed My Fines, and Passed Drug Tests. Can they, or do you think they will Let me off probation. But I... show more Ok I've been on probation for 8 months out of 12. I have a case review at the end of this week and I'm wondering if they will let me off. Since ive completed the Education Classes, Community Service, Payed My Fines, and Passed Drug Tests. Can they, or do you think they will Let me off probation. But I still have a court date Aug 30, 2007 as the final.
Update: The program i was in was ASAP, and i live in Virginia
Update 2: This was also the first time i was in trouble for the law, also i had 6 months restricted license. which i got back now
Update 3: I go in maybe once a month for a drug test
Update 4: the meetings with the probation office, i dont have to go to court til aug 30