Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What would The Real World be like with Jesus, Odin, Zeus, Mohammad, Buddha, Allah and Rosie O'Donnell?

Kenny: Yeah, but they have the option to kick Jesus out if they want.

Favorite Answer

I'd certainly Tivo that!

Jesus: Who stole my Noah's Ark animal crackers?

Zeus (with crumbs in his beard): It wasn't me!

Jesus: You thieving deity. I'll ask big daddy to strike you down for your thievery!

Buddha: Knock it off, both of you, or I'll belly bounce your sorry butts!

In another room, Rosie chows down on the animal crackers!

Buddha would not listen to Rosies "View" on anything... he would be meditating.

Zeus and Odin would play video games all day.

Jesus would be very competitive for the camera... with a sick child under each arm trying to look like the biggest savior...

Mohammad would be the one in the private camera booth, "prophesizing" about how Rosie will lead to certain distruction....

howdy, Jon, i've got no longer been on these days, because of the fact i myself have had to lots to do; even if, when I observed you had a query, I knew it may be good. properly, i do no longer likely understand how i could confront your brothers and sisters. How do you tell a blind man or woman what the colour blue sounds like? How do you tell a deaf man or woman what a fowl's music sounds like? you won't have the capacity to make somebody who's blind and deaf to elegance, much less logic, exchange his/her procedures. I advise praying for them. additionally, i could ask which you inquire into the "least of those." i assume you recognize what I advise. Ask your brothers and sister what they must do relating to the least of those. Do they even have faith that they are to easily forget approximately relating to the unfavorable and oppressed until eventually the unfavorable and oppressed come to appreciate Jesus? Love has to start up someplace. Have they ever examine Micah 6:8? "He has confirmed you, O guy, what's physically powerful. And what does the Lord require of you? to act justly, and to love mercy, and to stroll humbly including your God." human beings have a bent to forget approximately approximately what directly contradicts their perspectives. Your chum, Emerson

I think they would all go in but only Zeus would come out alive :)

And i think that Rosie O would be the first of Zeus' Victims ^_^

Source(s): Hail Satan! Hail Zeus!

You probably had a pretty high average IQ going there until you mentioned Rosie.

Nosedive. No Quiz Bowl for that Real World crew.

I suspect six of them would get along just fine and respect each other. Not sure that the seventh one would be as compassionate, understanding or tolerant of the others.

Rosie would just eat them all

Lots of eating and drinking with a dash of pedophilia

All the deities would be unified in their hatred for Rosie.

• AJM

Rosie standing in as the devil, right?

lol