A paragraph from the diary of a british spy - Hempher , in Ottoman Empire?

Muslims say that "There are many proofs for Muhammad's 'alaihis-salam' prophethood. One of them is the Qur'an (Koran)." I have read the Qur'an. Indeed, it is a very high book. It is even higher than the Torah (Taurah) and the Bible. For it contains principles, regulations, moral rules,... show more Muslims say that "There are many proofs for Muhammad's 'alaihis-salam' prophethood. One of them is the Qur'an (Koran)." I have read the Qur'an. Indeed, it is a very high book. It is even higher than the Torah (Taurah) and the Bible. For it contains principles, regulations, moral rules, etc.

It has been a wonder to me how an illiterate person such as Muhammad 'alaihis-salam' could have brought such a lofty book, and how could he have had all those moral, intellectual and personal qualifications which could not be possessed even by a man who has read and traveled very much. I wonder if these facts were the proofs for Muhammad's 'alaihis-salam' prophethood?
I always made observations and research in order to elicit the truth about Muhammad's 'alaihis-salam' prophethood. Once I brought out my interest to a priest in London. His answer was fanatical and obdurate, and was not convincing at all.
Update: See this Christian Spy also liked Islam
For his full diary go to

http://www.hizmetbooks.org/British_Spy_Hempher/
1 answer 1