A paragraph from the diary of a british spy - Hempher , in Ottoman Empire?

Muslims say that "There are many proofs for Muhammad's 'alaihis-salam' prophethood. One of them is the Qur'an (Koran)." I have read the Qur'an. Indeed, it is a very high book. It is even higher than the Torah (Taurah) and the Bible. For it contains principles, regulations, moral rules, etc.

It has been a wonder to me how an illiterate person such as Muhammad 'alaihis-salam' could have brought such a lofty book, and how could he have had all those moral, intellectual and personal qualifications which could not be possessed even by a man who has read and traveled very much. I wonder if these facts were the proofs for Muhammad's 'alaihis-salam' prophethood?

I always made observations and research in order to elicit the truth about Muhammad's 'alaihis-salam' prophethood. Once I brought out my interest to a priest in London. His answer was fanatical and obdurate, and was not convincing at all.

See this Christian Spy also liked Islam

For his full diary go to

http://www.hizmetbooks.org/British_Spy_Hempher/

• Favorite Answer

I agree with you on this one. The Quran is complete and is the truth. But, many here will not agree with you. Pay no attention to them.