asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文好的幫忙一下><~

(一)

Rice can be found all over the world. If you like eating rice, you probably

know it _(1.)_ in many ways. You can eat rice as a side dish with Chinese meaat and vegetables as well as _(2.)_ spicy Indian curries. In many places, rice is _(3.)_ boiled or fried. However, rice can also be steamed or used in drinks. There are many kinds of rice. You can choose _(4.)_ white rice, brown rice, black rice, or the new kinds of colored rice. If you take a trip to your closest supermarket, you will probably be able to find these kinds of rice. If you don't know how to cook rice, you should get someone _(5.)_ you. Make your dinners more exciting leaun to make rice!

1.( )A. can cook B. can be dooking C. can be cooked D. can cooking

2.( )A. and B. plus C. with D. at

3.( )A. neither B. none C. no D. either

4.( )A. between B. from C. by D. among

5.( )A. to show B. shows C. shown D. show

(二)

Some people think they can do anything and everything while they are driving. I have seen people driving through the city while talking _(1.)_, watching TV in the car, reading the newspaper, and even eating noodles! When it's time to move the car at a stoplight, these people sometimes don't realize they shorld go because they are too busy_(2.)_ about something else. They just let their car sit in the middle og the road while the drivers behind them get really angey. These people say they are busy, but so _(3.)_ . However, I know that I had better _(4.)_ other things while driving. I don't want to get caught and habe to go to jail! I wish these other drivers _(5.)_ this way. Doing other things while driving puts everyone in danger.

1.( ) A. by the phone B. by phones C. on the phone D. in the phone

2.( ) A. think B. thinking C. to think D. thought

3.( ) A. am I B. can I C. I do D. do I

4.( ) A. not to do B. no doing C. not done D. not do

5.( ) A. feel B. feeling C. felt D. to feel

感恩!!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

(一)CCDDA

C 被動 : beV pp

Cwith..... :用.....

D either A or B : A或B

D三者或三者以上用among ; 兩者用between

A

(二)CBADD

C 固定用法

B too busy (in) Ving。 in為介係詞,後面加Ving ; in可省,所以為

too busy Ving

A 前句用的是beV(are),所以後面要對等 so am I ; 要倒裝

(=I am busy,too)

D had better Vr(原型動詞)為固定用法

D wish 人(Sb.) to do 事(Sth.) 希望 ; 想要某人做某事

Source(s): on my own
  • 書揚

(一)

know it _(1.)can be cooked _ in many ways. You can eat rice as a side dish with Chinese meaat and vegetables as well as _(2.)with _ spicy Indian curries. In many places, rice is _(3.)either_ boiled or fried. However, rice can also be steamed or used in drinks. There are many kinds of rice. You can choose _(4.)from_ white rice, brown rice, black rice, or the new kinds of colored rice. If you take a trip to your closest supermarket, you will probably be able to find these kinds of rice. If you don't know how to cook rice, you should get someone _(5.)to show_ you. Make your dinners more exciting leaun to make rice!

1.(C) A. can cook B. can be dooking C. can be cooked D. can cooking

2.(C) A. and B. plus C. with D. at

3.(D) A. neither B. none C. no D. either

4.(B) A. between B. from C. by D. among

5.(A) A. to show B. shows C. shown D. show

(二)

Some people think they can do anything and everything while they are driving. I have seen people driving through the city while talking _(1.)on the phone_, watching TV in the car, reading the newspaper, and even eating noodles! When it's time to move the car at a stoplight, these people sometimes don't realize they shorld go because they are too busy_(2.)thinking_ about something else. They just let their car sit in the middle og the road while the drivers behind them get really angey. These people say they are busy, but so _(3.)am I_ . However, I know that I had better _(4.)not do_ other things while driving. I don't want to get caught and habe to go to jail! I wish these other drivers _(5.)to feel_ this way. Doing other things while driving puts everyone in danger.

1.(C) A. by the phone B. by phones C. on the phone D. in the phone

2.(B) A. think B. thinking C. to think D. thought

3.(A) A. am I B. can I C. I do D. do I

4.(D) A. not to do B. no doing C. not done D. not do

5.(D) A. feel B. feeling C. felt D. to feel

2007-04-25 03:26:03 補充:

更正

(二)5.(C) A. feel B. feeling C. felt D. to feel

I wish these other drivers _(5.)felt_ this way. Doing other things while driving puts everyone in danger.

PS:和我在美國這裡的老師討論過後的結果。

2007-04-26 03:25:41 補充:

可否請你有標準答案時,把它貼上來?謝謝!

Source(s): 自己
  • Andy H

1.

B C D D A

2.

C C A D A

2007-04-24 18:18:03 補充:

2.

C B A D A