Help me with this !!!eczema?

i am a typical sixteen-year old malaysian girl and i have eczema since i was ...well quite a baby. i took some medicines like homeopathy when i was a kid and my condition improved a lot right now. but still there are some parts of my body that is still aching like hell (including right now). 2 months ago i went to... show more i am a typical sixteen-year old malaysian girl and i have eczema since i was ...well quite a baby. i took some medicines like homeopathy when i was a kid and my condition improved a lot right now.
but still there are some parts of my body that is still aching like hell (including right now). 2 months ago i went to a skin specialist and she gave some creams and so on and things went out so well a couple of weeks after that. but now, things seems to go in its old way and like my mum says, modern medicine just suspend my eczema and not cure them. forgot to say i took another homeopathy last year and it hurts like hell. but i know it is much better because the medicine is trying to get that hell thing off my blood. so pleaseeee....is there any way i can cure myself without enduring pain too much?