Can you straighten deep wave human Track hair?

I've been wearing braids and just recently started wearing weaves. Right now I have a straight one. I like straight, but sometimes I don't want to just have to be able to wear it straight. Sometimes i feel like wearing it wavy..so I wanted to know if you can straighten deep wave track hair for the times i want it straight or is there a certain type of wet and wavy track hair? answers are appreciated and needed soon!

if there is a such thing as wet and wavy track hair can someone tell me where I can find it, the lady in the beauty supply store said there was no such thing.

Favorite Answer

It's much easier to curl a straight human hair weave than it is to straighten a curl or wave one. It's quite impossible.

But a wet and wavy track human hair is easier. You can straighten it for the time you want and use mousse or IC oil moisturizer on it to make it wavy.

Actually that's the best way if you want different styles.

You can buy any kind of wet and wavy as long as it's 100% human hair.

Hollywood is the best kind but it's very expensive.

This is an easy one. If the world gets too hot, we've proven that we can survive it because the "Cradles of Civilization" were in hot, dry areas. If the world gets cold, then we've already proven that we can withstand ice ages, and that's without any "high" technology. If the world gets overpopulated, it will, out of necessity, balance itself out. I don't think we need to worry about surviving the next 100 years. The real question is how to we keep the next 100 years from becoming the next Dark Age.

if it is 100% human hair then you should be able to straighten it

If you try hard enough, it could work.