Does Harry Reid Suck? Why or not?

This guy opposes many basic, seemingly-standard American ideologies. What gives? I dont know... I may get my info from slanted soirces, and I'm open to giving you that... But I jsut dont se where he has been a real team-player... only confusing road block. Please respond, and the more detail, the better.

Favorite Answer

Harry Reid sucks all right. Until 2003, this man was part of the floral pattern in the walls of the Senate. He was a moderate Democrat from a Red State. Then South Dakota kicked Tom Daschle out in the 2002 elections, and Dirty Harry quickly replaced him with all kinds of sneaky tricks to backbite the President. He held my fascination briefly (maybe because he reminded me of Harry Potter for some reason) and then I heard him speak. Nothing special or rare about this man. All he is doing is towing the Party line.

He sucks because in 2003 he voted for the war and also for the Bush tax cuts in 2001 anad 2003, but is now against all that so he can keep his job. He knows what is good for the country, but he will not do it. We gave him more power than he can handle in 2006, and it is important we send him home in 2008.

The man has weekly meetings with MoveOn.org for crying out loud. Reid has been bought and paid for. It is time to send Harry home.

It does not matter what source you get this news from. Harry Reid is quoted & on film as saying we (our soldiers) have lost the war. The no good coward does not even wait for the end of war to declare the United States of America is a loser.

He wants the President to compromise & that to him is let him rule the country with Nancy Pelosi.

My son is an Army Officer & Ranger - I got to see him this weekend for the 1st time in a while & before he leaves for Iraq for 15 months. He said the war is going well, the increase in troops is allowing more control in worse areas, the people are feeling the freedom & are more supportive. He said 9-18 months should bring a win & return of the troops. He also said Harry Reid is an idiot & a traitor, plus a coward. Let Harru go to the front lines & tell the troops they lost instead of to every reporter that will listen.

He's a gutless coward more interested in his party's interests than the interests of the country. He reminds me of Democrats in 1864 who claimed the north was losing the civil war.

He should be in jail for his crooked land deals and monetary problems, but that'll never happen.

• Mother

He is most definitely a liberal Democrat,no mistaking him for any thing else. He receives large sums of military defense money for his State every year. Maybe he is concerned that if the money is actually being spent on a war and soldiers defenses he wont have his allotted pork to bring home to Nevada.

does he suck?! that is an understatement! anyone who puts their own political interests first before there country sucks. listen to him...we have husbands and sons and our loves over there fighting for our safety so that we have the right to sit here on yahoo answers without fear of our neck being cut off my a terrorist, but harry reid is worried about his on *** and his party. he lives in today and has no thought for our future, much less our children and grandchildren. he is beyond stupid!

If Harry makes it to the second hole of a golf coarse he gives up. because he can't remember where he's been or where he's going 1+2=3 It sounds like your sources are right on.

SUCKS big time! he's a closet fairy (personal belief), he is so out of touch with the general populous its ridiculous. would not agree with a republican on any topic for any reason, with the possible exception of John McCain. He's basically an arrogant idiot.

He is brain dead. That was great to tell our American troops fighting a war. They are our greatest Americans figting for you and me. God Bless everone of them. Harry Reids heart is beating but he is brain dead.

• wolf

Kinda. (Like most politicians.)

Yes.... he is a traitor, who supports our enemies and terrorists.

Yes.... he is a communist.

Yes.... he wants to raise taxes on the working people-----like all Democrats.

No..... he is cool about guns. He supports the NRA 100%.

Most politicians have at least 1 good point.

All politicians are a failure and put greed ahead of the rights of people.

So yes he does "suck" but hes only one of numerous republican and democrat blood suckers.