Gucci or Chanel purse/wallet as a git? How about a Louis Vuitton Carry-on Bag?

Discount Coupon # OP45Z to buy Brand Purses & Wallets?

Genuine Leather & Perfect Details.

Would you buy a Gucci or Chanel Handbag for your loved one as a gift?

How about a Louis Vuitton Carry-on Bags for those of you who travel?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Those bags are fake, illegal knock-offs. You could buy the same crap from a street vendor for $30 and it would still be too much. Buying knock-offs funds and supports illegal activity such as organized crime and terrorism.

By buying knock-offs you support very young children working in sweat shops. This type of work is akin to slavery. Never mind that companies lose millions of dollars every year, because most people don't care. But the fact is knock offs are tacky and yes, those who own the real ones can tell the difference.

If you think it's crazy to spend 2K on a handbag, then don't do it. But don't waste money on trash like this. Buy a nice Kenneth Cole or Guess handbag for $50. It will look classier and last longer, and you won't be supporting illegal activity and child slavery.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gucci and Chanel are equally generous gifts I would say. I prefer Gucci when it comes to leather goods, but these two brands put out different enough styles that you should really make your decision based on the person you are giving it to. Canvas or leather, monogram or solid color. Consider favorite color, will it coordinate with other leathergoods that the person already has, or would you get them something that is un-represented in their existing collection...

As far as Louis goes, a carry on is fine as long as the person is responsible about keeping track of their bags. But if you really wanna impress her with money, buy her a nice sparkley expensive rock. They travel everywhere and go with everything.

• 1 decade ago

I would probaly choose both of them if i had the money but for now i am rocking the fake gucci and chanel purse lol family dollar baby!!!

Source(s): gucci or chanel
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

I personally have received a coupon of this web site and ordered one there. Not totally awesome upon their delivery service speed but did save about 73% and very happy for this. The quality is definitely superior and also right until now never spot a flaws.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

My friend have heard of this amazing website and purchased one there. Not quite remarkable upon the shipping speed but does save around 80% and content to have this discount. The quality is actually great and also right until now not spot any defects.

• 1 decade ago

Everyone loves Chanel so thats what I would buy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.