Why did you boo kylie minogue?

hi things are going over in my head about the kylie concert on saturdayu 13th whwn she cancled because she was ill wcould you please tell me why you booed her you shouldnt have because she forced her sellf on to the stage that night because she puts her fans first it is absalutly despicable for you actions that night kylie shouldnt have been booed she should have been cheared would madona have perfomed at all when she is ill the answer is now if i was at that show that night iwould have cryed my eyes out for her health your please take a look at your actions that night it was absaluty despicableyou say your kylie minogue fans your not at all because its one thing to say that your a kylie minogue fan but a nother to mean it from the heart so i am a true kylie fan you should be ashamed of your selves you showed yors selves up but even worse than that you showed kylie minogue up so please think next time on the circumstances so please apolagise any way you can please kylie will love you

Best Answer

Um ... what exactly makes you think any of us were there?

BTW, your rant would be a lot easier to read if you had bothered with punctuation.

And why is this under "Television"?

Boooooo.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I wasn't there, so I guess you owe ME an apology.