18 Hour Bra?

This may sound like a really stupid question but why does playtex call the bra an 18hour bra does it only last 18 hours and then fall apart or something can someone fill me in.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lol probably cause its comortable enough to wear for 18 hours!

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Playtex 18 Hour Bras

• 4 years ago

18 Hour Bra

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

18 Hour Bra?

This may sound like a really stupid question but why does playtex call the bra an 18hour bra does it only last 18 hours and then fall apart or something can someone fill me in.

Source(s): 18 hour bra: https://tr.im/Rh0eg
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • H.L.A.
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Because the other 6-8 hours of the day is when you're sleeping and not all women wear a bra at night, so the 18 hours that you're awake you don't have to be in pain if you're larger breasted and these bras offer the most comfort, from what I've heard. I'm sure you could wear them much longer, so no they don't fall apart or stop working after a certain amount of time.

• 1 decade ago

No it will not fall apart. Many full figured, large breasted women find that bras can be binding and painful, especially if worn for a long period of time. Playtex is simply marketing the fact that these bras are comfortable.

• 1 decade ago

They are called 18 hour bras because they are comfortable enough to wear all day and give support all day instead of losing elasticity mid-day

• 1 decade ago

I hope you are kidding. The concept is that you can wear them comfortably for 18 hours straight. I don't know what would happen if you wore one say 19 hours but mu guess is that you would be OK.

Source(s): Bra wearing male and yes I do own an 18hr. bra but haven't the oportunity to test its limits.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.