Rothwyn asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Did you know that if you hit a level in Yahoo Answers but points fall below that number you can lose rights?

Level 3 is 1000. Points. If you ask too many questions and they fall below that number you can lose the right to ask anymore questions until you number goes back up. It has happened.

Best Answer

Of course -- the rights and abilities are STRICTLY point/level based. Drop far enough, and you can even fall back to Level 1 and lose virtually ALL privileges.

Yes I knew. If this concerns you for some reason, go vote on a few best answers to compensate for the five points lost by asking this question. I've found that level two can usually waste enough time for me, so I'm not personally concerned.

Happy answering!

Well, duh! You have to have 1,000 points to be on Level 3 and have Level 3 privileges. If you ask a bunch of questions and fall below 1,000 points then you don't have 1,000 points, do you?

yeah cause you've gone back down to another level.

Wow, an another rocket scientist.

• Lee

well keep your points up if your bothered

Of course......

wow,

And your point is..................?

Thanks for the info