Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

What do you serve with Quiche?

If Quiche is the main dish for a meal what would you serve as a side dish with it; for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You asked:

If Quiche is the main dish for a meal what would you serve as a side dish with it; for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

Well, for breakfast, a lovely fruit salad, or prettily arranged sliced fruits; coffee or tea.

For lunch or dinner, a vegetable side dish or two, or a large salad with a light dressing. A light soup would go well too. I would try to make all side dishes light, as quiche can be quite filling, and depending on fillings, heavy as well.

Perhaps a chilled fruit soup, and salad for a warm day's meal would be different and quite wonderful.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • kervin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

What To Eat With Quiche

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): serve quiche: https://shortly.im/Slmie
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Well, your Quiche hasmost everything in it already, and the salad adds what is missing. I think the only possibility would be a starch. but Potatoes, pasta or rice don't go well with Quiche. I think maybe Garlic Bread on nice fresh Baguette might work well, a bit of cheese for colour, texture and a little extra flavour. *Kisses fingertips* Magnificent.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

For Breakfast just buttered toast or garlic bread.

For Lunch, with a Mesclun salad and Balsamico dressing

For Dinner with Pommes Frites or Roquefort Creamed Potatoes and Cauliflower Cheese. Enjoy!

Source(s): Dr. Michael Lim The Travelling Gourmet is a renowned Travel, Food & Wine Writer/Editor in Asia.
  • 1 decade ago

I do quiche for lunch or dinner, and I usually serve it with a tossed salad or light soup.

• lynno
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

well for breakfast i would serve quiche with mushrooms and hash browns,

lunch would serve with jacket potato and coleslaw

dinner would be salad with boiled new potatoes,not that i would eat quiche three times a day.

• 1 decade ago

Sliced tomatoes and roasted red potato's with onions go really nice with quiche for all meals.

• 1 decade ago

Breakfast - a nice bowl of fresh berries and yogurt

Lunch - spinach salad with a balsamic dressing, cherry tomatoes, red onions and tuna

Dinner - a hearty, cream soup or chowder - maybe cheddar potato or fisherman's stew, along with steamed squash, broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower

• 1 decade ago

Even for breakfast I would consider a nice little arugula salad with a vinaigrette.

Toasted baguette.

Lunch, I would do a soup, like tomato, or minestrone.

Dinner, all of the above.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.