Romantic things to do for my boyfriend that travels?

My boyfriend have been together for 3 years and he just got a new jib where he'll be traveling alot more so I need ideas of what to do for him while he's on his trips or what to give him?

Favorite Answer

Hide notes in his suitcase for him to find when he gets there. Send with him a letter for each day he'll be away, and date them for him to open one letter each day. When you call him, do funny voices. I'm the receptionist at a law firm, and one of our paralegal's husbands lives out-of-state, and whenever he calls, he asks for the first lady, or pretends to be a local basketball coach calling to recruit cheerleaders, etc. It's quite humorous.