? asked in 旅遊澳洲其他:澳洲 · 1 decade ago

關於布里斯本(Brisbane)自助行

我要去布里斯本自助,約5天~~~請各位大大給建議!!

1.我要搭機從雪梨到布里斯本:

a.到雪梨後才訂票,或到機場才直接買票,沒有機位的風險高嗎??

b.建議的航空公司??

c.票價約??

2.住宿的問題:(請提供英文名稱及地址)

a.預算約$AUD 100~150/per night

b.有近河又靠海的飯店嗎?

c.有何建議飯店?

3.玩什麼??

a.雪梨的china town有不少華人經營的旅行社提供day tour服務,

布里斯本也有嗎?

b.那些景點是不可錯過的??(Koala我已經沒興趣了~~)

c.簡單的行程建議(大景點規劃)

4.吃什麼??

什麼吃的不能錯過呢??

5.有任何較有名的酒莊嗎??

請不要只是給我網址參閱~~~謝謝

Hi, 喵喵

Really thanks for your information, and now you are very close to 20 points.

I will have my 3 nights in gold coast and one night in brisbane as your suggestion, of course, I won't miss the casino in gold coast, however......

1.what's the best way from sydney to brisbane? by train, bus or...??

(I will leave for brisbane from Four Points Sheraton in darling harbour, sydney)

2.can I have more information about gold coast?? anything you wanna let me know~~~

3Q lo!!!

Hi, 喵喵

tks, just book my flight from sydney to brisbane by Quantas.

how about from brisbane to gold coast??? hsieh hsieh again!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1a..how many days will you stay in syd?I suggest you should book the ticket from the internet,it is cheaper.

b..There are Qantas or Virgin airline can choose.

c..it depends,that's why I ask you to book the ticket as early as you can.

2a..nowadays..the hotel are getting more and more expansive in australia.

b..I suggest you to live in the gold coast,it is not far away from brisbane.And the hotel in gold coast are much cheaper.brisbane is very boring at night but the gold coast is a tourist paradise.

c..All the hotels located in sufer paradise are good.remember..better find the beach front hotel,it is convenient for you guys to play in the beach then walk back to the hotel.too many hotels you can find.

3..3 main worlds..dream,water and movie world.also the currenbin bird sanctuary,you can feed the wild bird there in the afternoon. also there are 2 islands you can visit.there are also a coffee street in brisbane you can visit at night.You can find many travel agents in china town of brisbane as well.Anyway,you can spend one day for city tour in brisbane then more time in gold coast.Also like casino,there are good show in casino as well.remember..have to go to the casino in gold coast..not brisbane..remember.

4.Seafood,king crab and loster are good.

5.about the winery,brisbane is not that famous as syd or south australia..all the good winery are in mel or south australia.

2007-04-24 23:06:39 補充:

1.I think the best way is driving.Rent a car..you can rent a car in kings cross which near the darling harbour.then you can return your car in brisbane.but you should apply the international licence in taiwan first.

2007-04-24 23:08:17 補充:

2.as a man..table dancing there is good..also like fishing,diving,sky diving,car racing..fire worm show r all nice.

2007-04-25 00:10:27 補充:

from brisbane to gold coast,u can go by bus or u can drive,only one hour

* ***** http://*****/

[電子遊戲]

拉霸、水果盤、7PK、5PK

[運彩遊戲]

棒球、籃球、足球、網球、冰球、各種體育經典賽事

[真人遊戲]

百家樂、21點、骰寶、輪盤、牌九、三公、輪盤、翻攤、牛牛、二八杠

[對戰遊戲]

台灣麻將、德州撲克、骰盅吹牛、四支刀、鬥地主、十三支、二八槓、暗棋、接龍

[彩球遊戲]

香港六合、台灣樂透、今彩539、樂合彩、大陸時時彩、基諾彩、北京賽車、賽狗、賽馬、指數

[優惠活動]

1. 新舊會員儲值就送500點

2. 真人百家樂彩金等你拿

***** http://*****/

歡迎免費體驗試玩!!

線上影片直播、正妹圖、討論區免費註冊 ~