Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Michael Jordan vs Kenny Smith. Who is the greater player?

Both players led their teams to multiple championships in the 90's so who do you think is the greater player? I'd have to say MJ.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

this is the most lop-sided comparison in the history of sports..the answer is mj..

• holmen
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Michael Jordan is the perfect as a results of fact of his very own achievements 6 championships, 5 MVPs, 14x all celebrity, 9x protecting participant of the year.. quite MJ had the finished kit. He would desire to attain, preserve, and maximum critically, win video games. plus after chook and Magic, human beings appeared for somebody to take the torch and carry it, and Michael ran away with it together with his basic attraction and marketability. MJ isn't basically an NBA celebrity yet a pop icon as nicely. as a results of fact of this he's seen the perfect as a results of fact in basic terms like Babe Ruth, his call will probably flow down as a results of fact the perfect in spite of time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you kidding me...

MJ hands down I don't beleive that Kenny Smith was points leader nor defense player of the year lest not forget MVP.

• 1 decade ago

I like "The Jet" but lets be serious. Even Kenny would tell you that "MJ" is several levels above him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

kenny smith showed me a lot during his career, and m.j. was always pretty solid. now that kenny is makin it happen for t.n.t. you have to push it in his direction. but overall both these carolina guys got nothing on christian laetner and his stellar n.b.a career. Go Duke!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is a joke right?

• 1 decade ago

MJ23.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who cares? kobe bryant is better than those 2 combined.

• 1 decade ago

Your joking right?Are you really asking that?MICHEAL JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

none of the above..kobe should be on the choices

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.