Do you know any funny Anti-Republican jokes?

I could use an anti-Repiglican joke to brighten my day.

Best Answer

Another George W Bush Joke...

What's the difference between G-Dub and God?

God doesn't think he's President.

A man walks into a bar and says "Give me a drink!" The bartender recognizes him as a man who never pays for the drinks he orders so he says to the man, "NO. I'm not giving you any more drinks because you don't pay!"

The man says, "I SAID GIVE ME A DRINK!" The bartender says "NO! I'M NOT GIVING YOU ANYMORE DRINKS!"

So the man says, "If you don't give me a drink right now I'll pick up this spittoon and drink the spit to gross out your customers and they'll all leave!" The bartender was sure he was bluffing so he said, "Go ahead. I don't care. Drink it if you want to."

The bartenders eyes get huge as the man picks up the spittoon and starts to drink the contents. The bartender starts grossing out and says "OK OK. Stop! I'll give you a drink!" But the guy just keeps on drinking the spit. By now the bartender is crying "STOP! STOP!" But the guy just keeps on drinking until he finishes the whole spittoon.

The bartender looks at him and says "Why didn't you stop?" The guy wipes his mouth with his sleeve and says, “I couldn’t. It was all in one strand.”

If you want one that's anti-George W. Bush, here's one.

Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by saying, "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed in an accident."

"OH DEAR GOD NO," Bush exclaims. "That's terrible!!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the president sits, head in hands. Finally, the President, devastated, looks up and asks, "How many is a Brazillion??!"

• baba

I know both anti democrats and anti republican jokes. Here is one. They both are two sides of a fake coin of democracy.

I heard a funny one about george bush, if that helps

Ok, so Bush and Cheney are at a little restaurant for breakfast and this waitress comes over to their table to wait on them. She compliments them on running the country, and asks what they wanted to order. George Bush looks up from his menu and says, i'll have a quickie.

The waitress gets very offended and shouts, i thought you got rid of that sexist administration, and then storms away.

Cheney turns to Bush and says "George, it's pronounced quiche."

Obviously i forgot a little, but you get the gist...

ya i have 1 thing with me after eating something voicecomes after the food digested so my friend is studing with me in class 6 her small sis was studing in class1 so shes so funny that 1 time she went 2 stage and made that voice

Find some other way to brighten u'r day.

• Lids

Your a Democrat if....

* You tout the NAACP, but criticize anyone referring to a black man as a "colored person."

* You think a mother has a right to kill an innocent 5 month fetus because her pregnancy would interfere with her career, but feel we shouldn't put to death the man who raped and murdered 14 women.

* You feel that banning smoking in public indoor places limits your constitutional rights.

* You feel that being convicted of treason is an infringement on your first amendment rights.

* You honestly feel that alcoholics deserve social security disability benefits.

* You outwardly said "I would have voted for Elizabeth Dole" knowing darn well you wouldn't have because she is a Republican.

* You think it is ok for a President to commit perjury on his sex life, but criticize Dan Quayle for spelling potato/potatoe wrong

Q: What do you get when you cross a bad politician with a lawyer?

A: Chelsea.

Q: What happens when you cross a pig with a Democrat?

A: Nothing. There are some things a pig won't do

*Yeah, woohooo, mine are the best!!!! thank you for asking the question, you just gave me 2 points!!! Thank you!!!

Nope sorry.

So your days getting brighter?

Ok, if it were not for Republicans, ahhhhhhh, like Abe Lincoln, where would we be now? GET IT?