Boyfriend with wandering eyes, help?

My last relationship I was treated badly in. I was abused in several ways. He also cheated on me repeatedly and would always insult me about my appearance. I'm long over him but I'm left with a lot of insecurities about myself.

My current boyfriend is basically obsessed with Scarlett Johansson. He buys every movie she does, even ones that are about things he has no interest in, just so he can watch her. He googles her to save her pictures. Then tries to tell me he doesn't like her. He seems to be always looking at other women when we go places, and also says things about his ex girlfriends a little too much.

He doesn't seem to understand why I get jealous and insecure with him doing all of that. I realize that it's natural for both men and women to have their Hollywood crushes, but am I wrong for getting upset and hurt over his actions?

Favorite Answer

HE's way obsessed and disrespecting you. His obsession is actually kind of creepy.

Thankfully, I've never been with a guy who was star-obsessed or disrespectful like that. I have a friend whose ex-bf was obsessed Britney. EVerytime she talk about his obsession I kept thinking "What a jerk!"

If he truly loves you, he'd be so happy with you that he wouldnt have to look around. And what's with the ex-gf talks? Now that's rude!

Girl, i know it's not easy but leave him. You obviously need some time to be alone and fully accept yourself. To love yourself and really believe that you are beautiful no matter what anyone says. Remember, being single doesnt mean you're lonely. It can actually be a great time for you to become strong and not have to rely on men for happiness

Source(s): me

You should explane to him how that makes you feel and see if he takes your suggestion seriously. Talk it over with him and try to make him understand. But having a crush on a celebrity you shouldn't be angry about that. do the same to him and he may understand how you feel. I use to look the wrong way and my x would think I was looking at something I really wasn't. I would day dream a lot and she would get mad at me on something I didn't even know about.

• Garnet

Kick him to the curb; you deserve better. No one deserves to be treated that way.