Is everything to blame on Islam?

The morons in the Islamophobic hate industry have struck again. Apperantly the VT shootings are Islam's fault because the murderer used the nom de guerre "Ismail Axe". Apparently because the Arabic term for Ishmael "Ismail" was used, this proves he's a muslim. Just disregard the fact... show more The morons in the Islamophobic hate industry have struck again. Apperantly the VT shootings are Islam's fault because the murderer used the nom de guerre "Ismail Axe". Apparently because the Arabic term for Ishmael "Ismail" was used, this proves he's a muslim. Just disregard the fact that he repeatedly emulated Jesus christ and not Isa, the Islamic Jesus. Just ignore the fact that nearly all Koreans in America are Christians, right?

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/Islam_in_Ac...
Update: Dirt Martini: Stop it? What exactly do you want me to stop? All I'm saying is that we have to stop this conservative idiocy that makes every tragedy into a liberal or Islamic conspiracy, and deprives the victims of their dignity by making them political tools. If you look at the actions of the Nazis, you'll... show more Dirt Martini: Stop it? What exactly do you want me to stop? All I'm saying is that we have to stop this conservative idiocy that makes every tragedy into a liberal or Islamic conspiracy, and deprives the victims of their dignity by making them political tools. If you look at the actions of the Nazis, you'll know that they always used the German people as tools for their perverse games. The far-rightists are back, and we cannot let them deprive our people, and victims everywhere of their dignity.
Update 2: "Just out of curiosity, are you a muslim? You seem kind of obsessed with it." Yes, I am. Obsessed that is, I'm not a Muslim. Obsessed because Muslims are under fire from propaganda like this all the time. The Germans didn't listen to the few people who spoke out against radical anti-semitism.... show more "Just out of curiosity, are you a muslim? You seem kind of obsessed with it."

Yes, I am. Obsessed that is, I'm not a Muslim. Obsessed because Muslims are under fire from propaganda like this all the time. The Germans didn't listen to the few people who spoke out against radical anti-semitism. I'm kind of hoping Americans will listen to the few of us who don't fall for the anti-islamaphobic crap... So, here's to hope!