Non-vegetarians, do you like Tofu?

I'm not a vegetarian and I don't have any plans on becoming one, but I was wondering if Tofu tasted good or if it's just a good enough substitute for people who don't want to eat meat. So, if you aren't a vegetarian, do you eat Tofu anyhow? And if you do, do you like it or has it just been in things you've bought and you ate it anyhow? Thanks.

Best Answer

read some of the ingredients of popular food it just may have tofu in it.

Does McDonald's claim their burger meat is still 100% American. If not, Tofu just might be in it.

I'm not a Vegetarian but I love Tofu. :)

I add it to Tomato Soup (just right out of the package that they sell at Trader Joes)

I make Tofu Burgers

I make Vegie Burgers

I add Tofu in Stir Fry with mixed Vegetables

I mix Tofu with Tomato sauce and garlic and stir fry it that way and eat it that way just the way it is. No Rice no Meat nothing. :)

• Daft

I'm not a vegetarian, but sometimes tofu tastes good. it depends on how it is made...i live near this vietnamese store that sells tofu and its seasoned and it is pretty decent. but the ones you usually see, tastes really bland and...milky and plain...like, nothing at all. I eat it once in a while. But eating too much makes me sick of it.

Yep I like Tofu and am not a vegetarian. I often eat it in a stirfry or miso soup. It's a good source of protein.

To me the flavour is bland, but it can absorb the other flavours of the dish.

i love tofu and also fresh soy milk,tofu has no flavor but you can add your own flavor either you can fry them or add in the soup,scramble them with your egg,its a good source of protein and you dont have to be a vegetarian to eat tofu, get a firm tofu stuff them with flavored ground beef or ground turkey fry them taste good

I'm non veggy...will never be..love meat too much!LOL...i love eating tofu..it taste good no matter how you cook it..the easiest Indonesian way to eat it is (i'm from indonesia)...get salt, mix with water, roll tofu in mix and then fry...yummy!!!! ^^ much better if you eat it with soy bean sauce...i'm getting hungry just thinking about it...

Nope, I don't like it, and I don't know anyone who does- even a few vegetarian friends. They eat soy or other beans as a substitute instead.

It's nasty. people say it "absorbs" the flavors of the foods it is cooked with, but not enough to make it taste good.

It also has an awful texture.

tofu taste good when you cook it and season it right.

no but my mom's from indonsia and she loves tofu. and so does my whole family except for m! but im a picky eater!