Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you keep your violation letters like old love letters folded up in your inbox?

I do.

twice my beloved Violation stopped by today to tell me how much he missed me...he hadn't talked to me in days....

the longest we've been apart was from April 1-10...and since then my Dr. Love, I mean, Violation, has written me nearly everyday.

I think such naughty thoughts about him...♥♥♥♥♥♥

Favorite Answer

I do! It's fun to look back on!

I used to

and I used to track how many days I could go without a violation notice

One time, I made it to 14 days... then I got 5 notices the next morning.

I havent gotten a love letter. i'm getting love texts yet ultimately I delete them. I did get a letter from my bestfriend that he wrote randomly which reported some particularly severe high quality stuff in it so I saved it :D

No comment.

I was thinking about the times I violated community guidelines on yahoo answers..

Isn't it great to feel loved. They most love you a lot or else why all the letters. You you ever write back and tell him you feel the same way?

You should mutual communication is important.

Yes - but they are so demanding wanting more and more disk space.

I have more notices than there were Dear John letters in the second would war

• caitie

I delete mine with scorn. Cursing the lost 15 points! I was just trying to do a report for school....

Yeah I keep mine too. How strange I went to answer this question and I just got an alert I'm down ten points. That is really ironic

I don't seem to get notices. Just a flash on the points that says "Whoa, you're down 30 points!"

• Carl

I still have a few of mine...I've been lucky because I've only gotten 5 of them...but only 2 I actually deserved.

Yeah I still have all of my violation notices in my inbox.