How would one test the quality of street cocaine?

How can I test the quality of cocaine, bought on the streets? I have heard of the numbing test, but that is not 100% fool proof test. I heard some people tell me it is in the color. Does anybody know the answer.

PS. I am aware that you get quality test kits.

Thanks

Update:

How can I test the quality of cocaine, bought on the streets? I have heard of the numbing test, but that is not 100% fool proof test. I heard some people tell me it is in the color. Does anybody know the answer.

I am aware that you get quality test kits.

Thanks

PS. Could we please have liberal people answering this question with serious answers.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

the numbing test isn't accurate at all as dealers mix it with cutting agents (like local anesthetics) that have the same numbing effects.. in its purest form it should be a white, pearly product.. but i think the only way of knowing the purity level is to get one of them testing kits..

• 4 years ago

@Luke, "Cocaine can be used responsibly." ??? Sounds like the trusty words of a cokehead to me. Cocaine makes a person steal, lie, cheat, etc. The marriage might not have bigger problems. If drugs are in the picture, the marriage might have hope if the person can stop. However, a confrontation or intervention might be needed. The first step to any rehabilitation is admittal, since the first sing is denial. Otherwise, the marriage might have bigger problems. oh, btw, you cannot take diluted samples for a test.

• 1 decade ago

Flag down the first cop you see. He'll have a special way to test it.

• 1 decade ago

Take it to your local police station and ask them to have their lab test it for you.

Please.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

give it to a passing dog..if it gives you a high 5 then its the best quality you can ever get.

• 1 decade ago

taste if then snort some you will definetly know then

• 1 decade ago

if you die then you know that is not good!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.