The Doctor asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What men's hairstyles are in this summer?

I'm looking for a new style. I have a squarish pear-shaped head, if that helps at all. I want to do something trndy for a change, too.

Thanks!

Being that I'm gay, I guess I'm not too concerned about being manly. So, about my hair...!

Best Answer

Should I go by your photo to reveal your ethnicity? because not everyone can pull off the same hair style....so I would say no bangs off your face....short and tapered sides.... a clean look is always fresh for the summer....

Actually I love both of those hairstyles, my hair is very similar to the 2nd one and like 2 years ago I had a hair cut like the first one. I find it weird that you choose the long one for summer when it can get pretty hot somedays. Well anyways both hairstyles are awsome and not a pain in the *** to maintain.

• You can try dreadlocks. They look good on everyone if they are done right and well maintained.

It is very unmanly to be over-concerned about hairstyles.

Mine ::::::::::shave it , do it now so the sun gets to your head early ::::::::::ttrust me .........think im joking ::!!!!! OK