Do guys like explaining sports?

I really don't know very much so about sports, I know some things, but not enough to play a game. Mostly I know about soccer, but I'm always willing to learn more. Do guys like explaining to girls, especially ones their initerested in, about sports? I know most guys love to talk about their sports teams, etc..., but what about actually explaining how to play a sport, or showing how to play a sport?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yeh us guys do like explaining a sports to a girl and we like it even more if we like the girl =]

• 1 decade ago

Yes, guys like explaining sports.

Source(s): personal experience
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah, I think most guys would love to explain sports to a girl, especially if she's attractive or if they like her.

• Yeah, guys do enjoy explaining sports...

It's something that pretty much every guy is interested in and to explain it to someone kind of shows that they have some knowledge in something.

We do enjoy sports and explaining them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kelsey
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

why do you watch videos and television, you're literally not an actor? (they do no longer ought to play events to be a fan) its exciting in basic terms to be certain it ensue. i do not play foot ball, because i'm a lady and that i does no longer be solid at it, yet its relaxing to observe!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

some guys do others dont you just have to find the right one thats all :)>

• 1 decade ago

You can ask anyone and they might tell you about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.