Do guys like explaining sports?

I really don't know very much so about sports, I know some things, but not enough to play a game. Mostly I know about soccer, but I'm always willing to learn more. Do guys like explaining to girls, especially ones their initerested in, about sports? I know most guys love to talk about their sports teams, etc..., but what about actually explaining how to play a sport, or showing how to play a sport?

Favorite Answer

yeh us guys do like explaining a sports to a girl and we like it even more if we like the girl =]

Yes, guys like explaining sports.

Source(s): personal experience

Yeah, I think most guys would love to explain sports to a girl, especially if she's attractive or if they like her.

• Yeah, guys do enjoy explaining sports...

It's something that pretty much every guy is interested in and to explain it to someone kind of shows that they have some knowledge in something.

We do enjoy sports and explaining them.

• kelsey

why do you watch videos and television, you're literally not an actor? (they do no longer ought to play events to be a fan) its exciting in basic terms to be certain it ensue. i do not play foot ball, because i'm a lady and that i does no longer be solid at it, yet its relaxing to observe!

some guys do others dont you just have to find the right one thats all :)>

You can ask anyone and they might tell you about it.