How much can I expect termite control to cost?

And are there other services I should get from a pest control service??? Like including other pests, yearly sprayings, etc.

I know there is no way to know for sure how much it will cost and that it depends on a lot of factors, but I just want a general idea. I live in North Carolina, House is 1200 square feet, and lot is wooded, about 1/3 acre.

Favorite Answer

I work for Terminix in Raleigh NC and depending on the age, condition, and most recent termite treatment, for a home your size it could cost anywhere between $400 and $1500. However, after that your yearly renewal should not be over $200.00.

“Birth control means contraception.” No, birth control means controlling the number of live births. Contraception means controlling the number of conceptions. Commonly, however, the two are lumped together. Contraceptive devices, for example the condom and IUD’s, prevent births by preventing conception, but others, like the “pill” prevent birth by preventing the embryo from developing in the mother’s body “Contraception is not an abortion.” Many forms of what are commonly referred to as contraception, primarily the “pill”, are abortion because they prevent the “product of conception” from implanting in the uterus of the mother. The embryo (which has, by the way, a complete, unique set of human DNA) is then expelled from the body. This expulsion is induced by the actions of the mother taking the pill with the express purpose of making implantation very unlikely. “…an abortion does not prevent conception.” No, it doesn’t, but neither does the most popular forms of contraception ( a misnomer if there ever was one) used by women. Perhaps its time that you studied up a little on exactly how the pill works. It does not prevent contraception BTW: Why don’t you just call the “product of conception” what it is; a baby; an embryo; a fertilized egg? Do you think it makes you sound “more scientific” to just describe it? That’s like always calling the Sun “our primary energy source ” and never just calling it “the Sun”. Stupid.

My service costs 86.00 a month. That covers spraying around the house,the fence surrounding the backyard and they come out anytime I see ants or spiders. Its not much more than buying pesticides and spraying myself,and they use the strong stuff we can't get.

Around $500.00+. I was watching a TV show about that stuff. They inspect and spray a chemical barrier around the sides of your house.