Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 decade ago

Can you define a vitriolic spray?

I heard a newsreader say this.. and it made me laugh heartily.. can someone advise me as to the best definition of this term.. if you dont know.. have a go anyway.. I did..

The newsreader said she was sick of Joe Blows vitriolic spray..

Favorite Answer

Examples of vitriolic spray:

"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate, John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word '*******.'" - Ann Coulter

"These bastards who run our country are a bunch of conniving, thieving, smug pricks who need to be brought down and removed and replaced with a whole new system that we control." - Michael Moore

"Oh, you're one of the sodomites! You should only get AIDS and die, you pig! How's that? Why don't you see if you can sue me, you pig? You got nothing better than to put me down, you piece of garbage? You got nothing to do today? Go eat a sausage and choke on it. Get trichinosis. Okay, got another nice caller here who's busy because he didn't have a nice night in the bath house and is angry at me today?" - Michael Savage

"Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot." - Al Franken

"Men should stop treating feminists like ladies, and instead treat them like the men they say they want to be." - Phyllis Schlafly

"Every man, deep down, knows he's a worthless piece of s-hit." - Valerie Solanas

Understand? Baseless defamation and name-calling, sprayed out of the mouths of people who know not of what they speak. That's vitriol.

• ?

Define Vitriolic

• Raven

TJ have you ever lived in Trenton, NJ?